agf = available gluten free. gf = gluten free
Download/Print Menu PDF
ANTIPASTO / Appetizers
- FRIED ZUCCHINI 13
- Thinly sliced fresh zucchini dredged in seasoned flour served with house marinara
- BANANA PEPPERS 17
- Stuffed with ground veal & beef then topped with marinara sauce and cheese
- CHEESE PLATE 20
- A display of four Artisanal Italian cheeses served with house jam, dried fruit & bread
- MUSSELS 15
- Steamed in beer with garlic, butter, parsley, served with our fresh made Focaccia bread
- ARANCINI 15
- Three risotto balls with ricotta, basil & tomato lightly breaded and fried with marinara sauce buffalo mozzarella and basil
- BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS 19
- Four scallops wrapped in bacon over afresh bed of spinach
- FILET TIPS 21
- Tender filet tips (4 oz.) with a Gorgonzola cream sauce
- PORK BELLY 13
- Slow roasted served over asiago risotto
- CALAMARI 16
- Lightly dusted with a saffron flour then deep fried, and served with marinara or house-made remoulade
- CRAB CAKES 17
- Two Lump crab cakes baked till golden brown served with house made remoulade
- BEANS AND GREENS 13
- Fresh grilled Escarole with Cannellini beans in a seasoned chicken broth. Add roasted pork belly +$5.
ZUPPA / Soup
- SOUP OF THE DAY Cup 7 – Bowl 8
- LOBSTER BISQUE Cup 9 – Bowl 11
- Creamy bisque
ANSALATA / Salad
- CAESAR 10
- Romaine lettuce, lemon croutons with a house made Caesar dressing
- MISTA 9
- Fresh greens, tomatoes, red onion, kalamata olives with our house made Italian vinaigrette dressing
- WINTER SALAD 13
- Romaine lettuce tossed with Kalamata olives, red onion, tomatoes, pepperoncini, cucumbers, and Feta cheese with a light lemon vinaigrette dressing
ADD A PROTEIN TO YOUR SALAD
Steak 10, Chicken 7, Shrimp 8, or Salmon 9
FOCACCIA / STONE OVEN PIZZA
Brick Oven Flat Bread Pizza agf
- NOTTE PIE 18
- A white pie with fresh fig jam, bacon bits, red onion,and fresh mozzarella cheese. Finished with fresh herbs.
- PEPPERONI 17
- Italian pepperoni with house marinara and fresh mozzarella cheese.
- PLAIN 15
- House made marinara and fresh Mozzarella cheese.
- RAVIOLI 19
- Raviolis stuffed with four cheeses then topped with house made marinara
- NOTTE PASTA 22 agf
- Fresh cavatelli pasta with three meatballs topped with our house marinara.
- SHORT RIB PAPPARDELLE 29 agf
- Slow roasted over freshly made Pappardelle pasta with a veal demi and mushroom sauce with asparagus spears
- LINGUINI AND CLAM SAUCE 28 agf
- Fresh made linguini tossed with tender little neck clams in a garlic and white wine sauce.
- RIGATONI ALA VODKA 20 agf
- Pasta tossed in vodka tomato cream sauce
- VEAL BOLOGNESE 29 agf
- Rigatoni pasta tossed in creamy veal meat sauce. A Notte favorite.
- VEAL & PEPPER AGLIO e OLIO 29
- Pounded veal, dredged in flour & served over fresh linguini with pepperoncini in an olive oil & garlic sauce.
- PASTA AGLIO 20 agf
- Angel hair pasta tossed with olive oil, garlic, fresh tomatoes, and basil.
ADD A PROTEIN TO YOUR PASTA (4 oz portions)
Meatballs 8, Chicken 7, Steak 10, Salmon 9, Shrimp 8
ENTRATA / ENTREES
- MAPLE BOURBON SALMON 28 gf ALSO AVAILABLE BLACKEND
- Pan seared Chilean salmon served over Asiago risotto & fresh broccoli.
- SHRIMP SCAMPI 28 agf
- Jumbo Gulf shrimp tossed in a garlic white wine butter sauce & its served over angel hair pasta.
- BRANZINO 28 gf
- A Mediterranean sea bass, pan seared and served over creamy Asiago risotto & and broccoli.
- Halibut 42
- Pan-seared over Asiago risotto with a white Bechamel sauce with a side of fresh carrots and broccolini
- Filet Mignon 40
- 6 oz. filet with pan-seared gnocchi, topped with a Gorgonzola cream sauce with fresh carrots and broccolini
- SWORDFISH CACCIATORE 28
- Pan seared over creamy risotto with a fresh cacciatore sauce and broccoli.
- ROSEMARY CHICKEN 26
- Boneless chicken lightly dredged in a rosemary infused egg wash served over linguini with a lemon and thyme bruschetta cream sauce.
- CHICKEN MARSALA 27
- Boneless chicken with minced garlic, shallots, and mushrooms, in a Marsala wine sauce. Served with garlic & chive mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- VEAL MARSALA 29
- Boneless veal cutlets with minced garlic, shallots, and mushrooms, in a Marsala wine sauce. Served with garlic & chive mashed potatoes and broccoli.
- STUFFED CHICKEN 29
- Pan-seared airline breast then roasted stuffed with Pancetta, spinach Fontina, and Mascarpone cheese over a mushroom risotto finished with a white Bechamel sauce
- OSSOBUCO 32
- Slow-roasted pork shank over Asiago and spinach risotto topped with a veal demi and mushroom sauce
- BERKSHIRE PORK CHOP 36 gf
- Brined 12oz bone in porkchop seasoned and cooked to perfection served with backed potato & grilled asparagus.
AL FORNO / Oven Baked (ask about Lasagna of the week)
- EGGPLANT PARMESAN 25
- Fresh sliced eggplant served over fresh linguine with house marinara finished with melted mozzarella
- CHICKEN PARMESAN 27
- Pounded chicken breast. Served over fresh linguine with house made marinara sauce & melted mozzarella
- VEAL PARMESAN 29
- Pounded and breaded veal cutlets. Served over fresh linguine with house marinara & melted mozzarella
Gluten Free options available for a $2 up-charge.
Kitchen plate splitting is a $7 up-charge.
Corking fee $20.
Dessert fee $2 per each for cake.
agf = available gluten free. gf = gluten free
Wine • Beers • Cocktail & Spirits
Featuring a monthly updated wine menu by the glass or the bottle. Please click on face book link to view David’s latest selections.
A large selection of Beers by the bottle over 50 to choose from, 6 featured Beers rotating on tap, and hard seltzers.
Cocktails & Spirits
Always offering a stocked bar of well to premium liquors to choose from. Over 100 selections.
Private Parties & Gatherings
Private Party Appetizers
Minimum purchase of 25 pieces for the following:
- Filet Tips $4 a piece or $100 per tray
- Seared Filet tips in a gorgonzola cream sauce
- Mini Crab Cakes $4 each or $100 per tray
- Lump Crab with house made remoulade sauce
- Roast Beef Crostini $3 each or $75 per tray
- Crostini topped with sliced roast beef & finished with pickled onion blue cheese & balsamic
- Mini Sliders $4 each or $100 per tray
- Pulled Pork or Meat Balls served hot with fresh buns on the side
- Shrimp Cocktail Classic $4 or $100 a tray.
- Chilled & Served Colossal Shrimp served with our house made cocktail sauce
- Chicken Sate $3 each or $75 per tray
- All white chicken breast served on a skewer & finished with a sweet & spicy BBQ sauce
- Stuffed Mushrooms $3 each or $75 per tray
- Large mushroom caps hollowed out & stuffed with cheese & sausage
- Meatballs $3 each or $75 per tray
- House made meat ball made from blend of meats, ricotta cheese & herbs
Display Appetizer Trays
Each tray = approximately 25 pieces. If in place of a meal Chefs golden rule is 10-15 pieces per person. If served before dinner than 5 pieces per person
- Crab & Artichoke Dip Platter$100
- Creamy dip made with crab, artichokes, spinach & cheesy sauce served with pita chips
- Caprese Platter $90
- Fresh tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, basil in a light virgin olive oil, & red wine vinegar
- Artisanal Cheese Tray with Fruit$150
- An assortment of artisanal cheese garnished with seasonal fresh fruit & crackers
- Fresh Vegetable Crudité’ Tray$60
- An assortment of fresh seasonal vegetable served with ranch dressing for dipping
- Italian Anti-Pasta Tray $200
- An assortment of Italian cured meats, tomatoes, olives, red peppers, artichoke heart & fresh assorted cheeses slightly drizzled with virgin olive oil & balsamic. Served with fresh bread
- Hummus Tray $55
- House made with diced tomatoes, roasted red peppers & fresh basil. Served with pita bread for dipping
- Fresh Fruit Display $80
- An array of seasonal fresh fruit served with whip cream strawberry dipping sauce.
Café Notte Brunch & Lunch Gatherings
Lunch & Brunch hours start before 3:00pm. Pick 2 entrees below for your gathering..
Prices include: Room & standard linen fee. Minimums apply. If you pick a entrée from each side it’s $24 per person.
$23 per person
Sit Down or Buffet Style
- Chicken Marsala
- A boneless breast in Marsala wine & mushroom gravy
- Chicken Piccata
- A boneless breast in a lemon butter white wine light sauce & capers
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Grilled & topped with marinara sauce & finished with mozzarella cheese
- Caesar Salad & Chicken
- crisp romaine topped with grilled chicken breast strips
- Fresh Linguini
- tossed with fresh cherry tomatoes, basil & parmesan cheese
$25 per person
Sit Down or Buffet Style
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon
- Pan-seared in a lemon butter sauce
- Shrimp Scampi
- Classic in white wine & garlic. Langostino shrimp served in pasta
- Beef Bourguignon
- Tender beef tips seared in onions, mushrooms & red wine sauce
- Fresh Cod Fish
- Herb crusted with breadcrumbs, lemon and brown butter
- Crab Cakes
- Lump crab cheese pan-seared. remoulade. $4 per person upcharge
Braised Short Ribs (off the bone) in a marsala demi glaze with mushroom & onion
All Lunches include fresh rolls & Two Sides pick from:
- Pasta, Red Skin Potatoes, Au Gratin Potatoes, Pasta, Steamed Rice, Rice Pilaf, or Polenta
- Steamed Green Beans, Glassed Carrots, or Chefs Fresh Medley. Salad can be in place of vegetable.
Breakfast or Brunch $25 per person served Sit Down or buffet Style
Brunch includes a choice of Quiche or Scrambled Italian style eggs, choice of bacon or sausage & chefs potatoes served with fresh roils & butter.
Add-ons available are:
- Side Salad
- House Mista or Caesar served with dressing on or on the side. $5
- Lobster Bisque cup $7, Wedding Soup $5 per cup
- Trays of Pasta
- Rigatonis or linguini with your choice of marinara, ala vodka or ala olio $125 per tray feed 25 persons as a side
- Cookie & Brownie Tray
- Assortment $4 per person. Allows for two pieces per person
- Cheesecake, Lemon Cake, Tiramisu, or Chocolate Mousse Cake
- $8 each
- Chef’s Assorted Dessert Bites
- $8 per person. An assortment of our desserts on display
- Unlimited Soft Beverages
- Includes soda, coffee & teas is $4 per person. Coffee Stations are $45, & Spiked Punches are $85
Available for under 10 years olds of either the same as adult at ½ price or $15 each for individual plates of chicken fingers with chips or noodles with marinara or buttered. All kids get the same meal.
Please view guidelines regarding bringing in food, minimums etc. or call Debbie Santucci @ 412-417-5517
Café Notte Private Party Dinner Menu
Pick 2 Entrees for your gathering. Any Dietary issues can be addressed.
All Dinners are served with Soup or Salad & Choice of 2 sides
Private Groups can be Plated or Buffet Style (pick 2) or Fixed Menu Style (pick 3)
Prices include Room Fees, Standard Linen. Please view restrictions where applied.
First Course Choices
House Mista Salad, Caesar Salad, or Soup Du Jour includes rolls & butter.
Entrée Course Choices
- Chicken Piccata $28.95
- Boneless breast pounded tender served with a lemon Buerre Blanc sauce & capers
- Chicken Marsala $29.95
- Boneless breast of chicken sliced thin, served in a mushroom & marsala wine sauce
- Chicken Parm $29.95
- Pounded & breaded chicken breast served over fresh linguine with house marinara and melted mozzarella
- Braised Short Ribs $30.95
- Slow cooked off the bone served in a demi glaze
- Beef Bourguignonne $30.95
- Beef tips, onions, mushrooms & red wine sauce
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon $29.95
- Pan seared finished with a lemon butter sauce
- Fresh Cod Filets $30.95
- Herb crusted with seasoned breadcrumbs, lemon & brown butter
- New York Strip Steak $43.95
- 8 oz grilled to perfection.
- Filet Mignon: 6oz $44.95 8oz ~$49.95
- USDA Choice aged filet cooked to perfection served with a side of béarnaise
- Pork Tenderloin: $32.95
- Pan seared and roasted to temperature, finished with compound butter
- Crab Cakes $39.95
- Two Lump Crab cakes seared & served with house made remoulade
- Shrimp Scampi $32.95
- Langostino shrimp in a white wine & garlic sauce finished with fresh parm. Served over linguini
- Surf & Turf. $52.95
- Filet Mignon or NY Strip served with Jumbo Lump Crab Cake or Colossal Jumbo shrimp
10 years old & under are ½ off of the same meal as adults in smaller portion or a kid’s meal of: chicken fingers &
chips or noodles with marinara or buttered. All kids get the same meal $15.
All Dinners include Choice of Two Sides
- Starch Choice:
- Pasta, Red Skin Mashed or Au Gratin Potatoes, Rice Pilaf, Au Gratin and Rice Pilaf.
- Vegetable Choice:
- Steamed Green Beans, Glassed Carrots, or Chefs Fresh Medley
- Sheet Cake or House made Cookies
- (2 per person) $4 per person. $2 fee per person for bringing in a cake or cookie
- Cheesecake, Lemon Cake, Tiramisu, or Chocolate Mousse Cake
- $8 each
- Chef’s Assorted Dessert Bites
- $8 per person. An assortment of our desserts on display.
Dinner add-on menu:
Add Salad or Soups as Second Course
- Mista or Caesar $5 per person.
- Lobster Bisque cup $8 or house soup $6
- Trays of Pasta $125
- feeds 25 sides of rigatoni or linguini served in our house marinara, vodka cream or ala olio. Add Chicken strips for $25 per tray
Private Bars for Parties
Beverages & The Bar
Each room has its own bar
You can control what we stock on that bar & how it’s charged. The Bar is Customized for your party’s requirements. No outside alcohol or food is permitted without prior written consent & a fee charged. We are a restaurant that makes its income from selling food & drinks. We are governed by Allegheny health department & the PA Liquor Control Board. All laws & permits for this premises are upheld with fees attached. Our Bars are based on Consumption. If a set price is needed we can put together a package that suits your needs.
Options are but not limited to: Running one tab (open bar), set a limit (stop or notify when the bar tab reaches a certain $ figure), pick a time frame (buy for first hour etc.), set an amount (will buy first drink etc.) or simply limit its contents (wine & beer only).
Also available are tickets per drink which can be combined with any above option.
Individual tabs for guests alcohol or drink consumption is also available (A Cash Bar or credit) Any bottles brought in is a corkage fee of $20 & must be pre-approved in agreement.
We have a liquor license and therefore are governed by PA liquor control & its laws.
Soft Beverages can be handled with the above options in that they are charged per order with one free refill or the
Unlimited Soft Drink Package
Includes soda, coffee & iced tea at only $4 per person.
Coffee & Iced Tea Stations are $45 for 25+ persons (approx. 3 gallons).
Alcohol Based Stations
Champagne by the bottle for toasts, for mimosa or by the glass, Bloody Mary, spiked punches, feature drinks (usually a martini or a theme drinks in a color) all are available & priced accordingly per party. Ask for details & price for your theme drink.
$85 for Spiked Punches & or $60 for non- spiked punches serves approximately 30-40 drinks each bowl. (approx.. 3 gallons)
Average alcoholic beverage costs
Average alcoholic beverage costs range from: $9 a glass for our house Wines which offers 3 whites & 3 reds to choose from to $10-$12 premium wines by the glass. Bottles of wine & champagne are available for purchase. Beers domestics start at $3.75 a bottle. Mixed liquors start at $5.25 per drink for call. We offer a large variety of premium & top shelf Liquors.
CALL FOR DETAILS OF HOW WE CAN HELP HANDLE YOUR BAR THAT’S MOST CONVIENENT
Ask for Debbie Santucci Private Party Coordinator or David Mielnicki Bar Manager at 412-761-2233
We have a standard agreement for all private parties that should be reviewed & signed prior to your event. To book a room it is a deposit of 10% or $100 deposit (non-refundable) 10 to 7 days prior to your event we will get a final head count & selections, this number will be paid for even if the guests anticipated do not arrive. At this time we also get a projected half down. All deposits come off final bill. We will have a standard legal agreement with all details.
No outside food or drinks can be brought in unless specified & agreed to in advance. A 20% gratuity & 7% sales tax will be added to the end of your bill.
Please notify us in advance of any food allergies or restrictions.
Minimum spending for private party rooms is $25 per person or $1,500 (except Wednesdays and Thursdays) whichever is greater (this goes towards an allowance towards buying food and drinks with no room charge) Reservations under minimums can be discussed as a partial private room or a large reservations.
For smaller parties of 15 to 25 persons, we can offer a select limited menu for your guests allowing 3-4 entrees to choose from per guest of usually chicken, fish & beef & vegetarian.
We are 100% handicap accessible for any & all private party rooms & bathrooms.
We offer free Wi-Fi, 125” projection screen, microphone & music (some minimums apply)
All rooms include black linens on the tables & burgundy or ivory linen napkins. Any other colors or special request can be brought in or we refer you to a linen provider.
Decorating your way: Each table is set with hurricane lamps & white candles, which you can decorate how you want or are perfect alone. Any other decorations must be easily put up & taken down by the customer with no damage to the walls or floors.
Music your way: We allow DJ’s, Live Bands & entertainment of your choice & can recommend entertainers, florists & photographers with no additional fees attached. We offer individual music set ups in each room or commercial Pandora or Verizon music by genres.
Beer, Wine, & Liquor pricing varies on choice. We have a wide range to choose from at almost any price range & are based on consumption but can provide drinking packages. We can customize any bar to your budget. Each room has its own bar stocked for your party/event.
Details found on “Private Bar for Parties” sheet.
Please make an appointment any time to view the rooms. Each room has a unique warm environment with hard wood, fireplaces & high ceilings. We are known for our atmosphere as well as our food.
Call Debbie Santucci for viewing & questions: 412-417-5517
Frequently Asked Questions about Café Notte Private Parties
- What are the sizes or the private party rooms?
You can book the entire restaurant at 150 persons. The Stained Glass room, the gold room & Panel rooms open into each other for one large room or are 3 separate private rooms for smaller intimate gatherings. Rooms are perfect for sizes ranging from 10 people up to 120 persons. Stained Glass Room = 25-70 persons, The Gold Room = 15-40 persons, or the Panel Room = 10-20 persons
Each room is unique in setting with couches, rich cherry wood walls & fireplaces. Some rooms with windows or others without. Natural daylight comes from the Stained Glass room.
Curtains can be opened for a bright atmosphere or kept closed. Each has its own entrance & exit, bar, music & audio set ups.
- What about Parking?
- We rent the lot next door in addition to our large convenient parking lot. Parking is never a problem. You can hire our Valet for your event at only $15 an hour.
- The Sub-Contractors that are available to hire?
Valet is available as is Coat Check at a sub-contracting fee of $15 per hour. We can refer musicians, linen company’s, florists, photographers, & entertainers. We let you do a direct contract so there is no middle man or additional fees.
If you don’t want to bother with those details, then we can handle it.
- Are there Room Fees?
- There are no room fees, provided you are within our requirements of spending & size. Call for details with your event time & space needed & refer to event guidelines.
- Is Café Notte Handicap Accessible?
- Our building is a level single floor facility with 3 handicap bathrooms & handicap parking. We are 100% handicap accessible. Spaces are marked & provided in the direct front of building.
- Are you Kid Friendly?
- Yes, we have high chairs available as well as a kid menu for any style of dining. Kid’s menu options are on the private party menus for review.
- Can you accommodate Food Restrictions for guests?
- We can accommodate any specific choice of food, food allergies or restrictions. We have a Gluten-Free menu options as well as Vegetarian & Vegan.
If there are any requests outside of the menus we try to accommodate. Please call for any questions of extended or special menus & details. Debbie Santucci Owner & Private Party Coordinator 412-761-2233